0345 345 42221
Wellington Football Club, based in the village of Wellington, Hertfordshire, in County Bedfordshire, was established in 1880. We have a small village stadium with a capacity of 5,000 supporters. The cost of building this stadium almost drove the club into administration in 1995, but with the support of the village and its sponsors, the club survived.
We originally played in county-wide organised leagues, and were among the founding members of the Northern League in 1889. We were granted membership to the Football League when the Third Division North was officially formed in 1921.
In the 2003/04 season, we made it to the third round of the FA Vase, our greatest ever achievement. We are currently members of the West Midlands (Regional) League Premier Division.
Our home colors are gold tops and socks and blue shorts, and our away strip is pure blue.